This book is an illustrative guide for the understanding and implementation of model-based systems and architecture engineering with the Arcadia method, using Capella, a new open-source solution.
More than just another systems modeling tool, Capella is a comprehensive and extensible Eclipse application that has been successfully deployed in a wide variety of industrial contexts. Based on a graphical modeling workbench, it provides systems architects with rich methodological guidance using the Arcadia method and modeling language. Intuitive model editing and advanced viewing capabilities improve modeling quality and productivity, and help engineers focus on the design of the system and its architecture.
This book is the first to help readers discover the richness of the Capella solution.
1. Reminders for the Arcadia Method.
2. Capella: A System Modeling Solution.
3. Complete Example of Modeling with Capella: Operational Analysis.
4. Complete Example of Modeling with Capella: System Analysis.
5. Complete Example of Modeling with Capella: Logical Architecture.
6. Complete Example of Modeling with Capella: Physical Architecture.
7. Complete Example of Modeling with Capella: EPBS.
Pascal Roques is a Senior Consultant and researcher who has been modeling for more than 25 years in various industrial domains, with SADT, OMT and UML, and is now focusing on Model-Based Systems Engineering with SysML and Arcadia/Capella.
Table of Contents
PDF File 428 Kb